Sunday, March 15, 2015

Games Review- World's Hardest Game

Image result for worlds hardest game
World's Hardest Game

 Developed in 2007 by AddictingGames most people agree it's very difficult.
 The Worlds hardest game is a rather misleading title as it's hard but more frustrating really. You can download it on phone,tablet,Ipad or play it on the computer. It's a fun game as long as you don't get angry with the constant dying.
   
The point of the game is that you a red square get the yellow circle(s) while trying to avoid the moving blue circles that can kill you to get to the green areas that allow you into the next level. 
Image result for worlds hardest game  That sounds simple enough in theory, but ends up being a hard task most players are angered by. People still keep on playing though and playing to pass the level and it ends up being addicting. 

   I really liked it because while it was challenging it was always sucking me in so I kept playing though I died a lot at first eventually the game gets easier as you keep playing. To play the game you have to keep calm while figuring out a way to pass the hard levels. Its not really that hard to play and by later levels you get the hang of it easily.

Image result for level 30 worlds hardest game There's 30 levels in all and most don't ever reach the last level without copious amounts of help from game-plays and walkthroughs. 

 The difficulty of the levels increases by each level which is even more annoying. But overall the game while hard isn't really that complicated. It's more how the game would annoy most people because while it. I liked the game and the only part that really was annoying to me was the constant irritating music you can't turn off.
  
My rating is a 3 out of 5 while the game keeps your interest for a while you get frustrated by it's difficulty you also can't help but keep on playing. The background music also really annoyed me. I liked the simplicity even though it was quite hard. So while I enjoyed the game I liked it at the same time as the game was addicting so I think it thoroughly earned 3 stars out of five.

1 comment:

  1. Does the level of frustration outweigh the fun of it?
    How replayable is this game? Once you finish it, how likely are you to play it over again?

    Your mark is on classroom

    ReplyDelete